We are a faith-based nonprofit founded in 2019 by a group of people who believe God has a heart for the oppressed. We believe everyone in our community should have access to legal assistance regardless of their income. We seek to show God’s heart for those in our community by assisting and empowering them to successfully resolve their legal burdens.
Case Types the Clinic Does Not Consult On:
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s compensation
- Employment discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Union
- Housing discrimination
- Civil rights issues
- School/education law
- Social Security/Disability
- Class Action
- Criminal Prosecution
- Corporate Law
- Business Entity of any kind
- Deportation Matters
- Adoption matters other than Kinship Adoption
- Child Custody when Children reside out of State
- Oil and Gas
- Any correspondence from someone in prison
- Appellate actions
We are a walk-in clinic although you can make an appointment below.
We take appointments first.
Simply bring the information you want reviewed.
We hope to be of service to you.
Please note: Community Christian Legal Aid only provides services to low income clients. This eligibility will be determined by the clinic staff before an appointment is made or any services are provided.